Thursday, January 19, 2012

Monthly Sketch Challenge at Little Yellow Bicycle

Hope you will jump into the monthly sketch challenge over at Little Yellow Bicycle this month.  I'll post the sketch here, but you can click on this LINK to see the sketch challenge details, rules and few other examples of the sketch.  I had to use the BRAND NEW Paradise Collection from LYB.  I love the mix of earthy greens and browns combined with a pop of pink.  It's almost as if they had my little "paradise" in mind with her style and sense of color - LOL

I had to add some flowers, been missing those lately. The Paper Flower Kits in the LYB collections are a perfect match.
This little "happy" banner is actually part of the Favorite Pieces cardstock stickers.  I just pop dotted and added some twine for effect.  Then I layered on the smaller letter stickers to finish the sentiment.
I love to use the Tear Out Tickets for my journal spots.  On this one, I actually cut the 4x6 ticket in half to make it fit the sketch.  You probably didn't even notice - LOL.


Please come join us - you can use any LYB collection you like - and you all know how much I love to see what you do with my sketches.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely love this sketch Liz, but then again, I love them all! I love to see how you interpret the sketches too. Your work is inspiring. I just finished my take on your sketch..too much fun!
http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.com/2012/01/one-is-fun.html

Kris Berc said...

Oh my gosh this collection is truly perfect for those photos! Beautiful!!!