Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle NEW Swoon Collection


Did you know that Little Yellow Bicycle has released a GORGEOUS wedding collection?  It is called Swoon and I am smitten with it.  I know black and white collections can seem like a challenge, but this one has so many shade of gray, that it will easily capture all of you memories with beauty and ease.

I love all of the little stickers and chipboard pieces that come with this collection.  Makes it easy to add a sentiment to your page design.
I used some of my Martha Stewart butterfly punches to add to the theme of butterflies in the collection.  Love how this collection hits all the shades of black, white, cream and gray.  Makes my little butterfly stand out in this cluster.

It rained just a bit on our wedding day, but it made for beautiful photos and some good luck at the beginning of our marriage that still continues to thrive.
I also created a Swoon mini album to go with this page, but I will share the rest of this little album a bit later, just wanted you to see some more of the gorgeous papers and the paper flower kit.  Both of these projects will be in the Little Yellow Bicycle booth at CHA.  Hope you will stop by and say hello to our team.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new sketch and some more Little Yellow Bicycle.

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've been looking for a black and white line to do more layouts of my daughters wedding! LOVE THIS! I just found my collection. Love your layouts and the mini! Your work is so amazing.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Looks like a yummy collection .. love your page and the mini looks adorable!