Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Sweet Summertime!

Are you ready for summer???  I sure am and to kick it off right it seems appropriate to celebrate with more of Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Summertime collection.  I also created this page for the Gadget Girls series for Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine featuring the Button Studio from Epiphany Crafts.  You can enter to win one some of the button studios we used in the feature HERE.  I love the combination of these bright gorgeous paper and the custom buttons I created with the button studio.
I used some of the white daisies in the patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle to cut these buttons and now they look like little peppermint candies.  The string of five of them also creates a fun border element for my wallet-sized photos.
Used my cricut Feeling Groovy cartridge to cut the first part of my title and pop dotted the letters to pull them off the page a bit.
Finished off the title with a large ampersand from my old stash of Pebbles Inc. Chips and added some of the smaller thickers for contrast.  I used to go crazy for butterflies, but dragonflies are just as fun.

There is a sketch challenge at Little Yellow Bicycle this month with my sketch and any of their collections.  Hope you will jump in for a prize opportunity.  Click HERE for details,

Thank you so much for stopping by -

3 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, isn't he just the cutest?! Love this cheerful summer page and those sweet flower/buttons! BTW, we've used one of your sketches this week at Stuck on U Sketches and the layouts are marvelous! Thanks for your always perfect sketches!

Blossom inch said...

This is awesome beautiful and marvelous!

Lydia said...

H Liz I just adore this layout so many fun elements