Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simply Happy about joining Simple Stories


I'm very excited to share that I am joining the new design team at Simple Stories! I happened to walk into their booth at CHA in January and my jaw simply hit the floor. They have gorgeous product and a unique system for making scrapbooking easy. I love the concept and feel very fortunate to be included in this new adventure.
I created this page about a trip my family took in February with the brand new Destinations Collection and oh my is this a collection full of rich colors that will knock your socks off. All of the elements in the collection just flow together perfectly.
There are some very fun and high quality cardstock stickers that coordinate with all of the collections. I simply pop-dotted for added effect.

Now for the fun part...
I created this page using the Simple Stories element pieces that are designed to fit perfectly with coordinating divided page protector pockets that are available in a wide variety of formats and sizes. I added a title element with some of the cardstock alphabet stickers along with an extra 4x6 photo and then simply inserted the trimmed element piece, along with my photos, into the divided page protector pockets. It doesn’t get any easier than that! Read HERE to see how this system works.
Check out what they look like together! The traditional page took me about an hour and a half to create and the coordinating divided page protector sheet took me about 20 minutes. I am so happy to have a complete memory without the time it would take me to create two traditional pages. Now see what it looks like in my album... all done.
Simple Stories is announcing the brand new team today and they have a giveaway on their blog! Be sure to stop by and tell them I sent you...

Take care - Liz

12 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Looks great. Congrats on your new DT position :-)

Carol W. said...

Congratulations! I love there collections!

Kim said...

Congratulations Liz!!!!! They are so lucky to have you!

Robbie said...

WTG Liz!!! You did such a fabulous job with this collection!! I need to pull mine out now that I have it in my hands!! Terrific work on all of it! Congrats!

Lacey said...

Congrats on the SS Team!! :) It will be great to see your inspiration & creations!

Suzanne said...

Big congrats my friend! Just fabulous!

Nati Tristan said...

I love that 2 pager! That's wonderful!

Liz said...

Congrats what a great team and they are so lucky to have you.!

Kathy said...

I saw your name on their new blog today, Liz....Congratulatons! I also love their collections!

OhioDanielle said...

Congrats Liz!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I just had to stop by and say a big warm CONGRATULATIONS to you girl!!! You rock!

I love the page divider concept too and would love to play with that to save some time. I'm soooo putzy at my scrapping!

Nati Tristan said...

That two pager is absolutely adorable! Wonderful pictures and creativity!