Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Little Something....

Every once in a while you create something that really makes you smile and I just love the clean lines and message about this card.  I used the Imaginisce To Love and Cherish collection and really like the way it looks with the aqua cardstock.  I added a rub-on to the cardstock, which is what gives the polka dot effect, and then cut around it to create a custom die cut. 
 It is so cool that Imaginisce alwasy makes the cutest coordinating ribbon.  I used my Tombow Jelly Bean pens to color the flower to match the cardstock and then added some crystals for the flourish.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wonderful card! LOVE your frame! :)

Maureen Reiss said...

I LOVE this card!! Great color combo!

Michelle said...

This is just beautiful!! Striking color combination!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wonderful card. Great color scheme!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Fabulous card! Love that turquoise... it's my very favorite color. Happy Friday!

Barb Craft said...

This card is fabulous!! it has such a clean elegant look!!
Barb :)