Monday, April 5, 2010

MCS April Reveal and Closing a Chapter in Designing




It has been such a wonderful experience to design for My Creative Scrapbook. Being part of such an amazing design team has helped me grow tremendously and I am very grateful for the experience. But, after some soul searching I have decided it was time to move on. Some of you might ask, why in the world would you leave such an awesome gig??? My answer...sometimes you just need to change up what you are doing and look for new directions. This industry changes so quickly and part of the excitement is discovering new opportunities.

I'll still be around and maybe even in some new places, but you can certainly always find out what I am up to here, especially if you need a little extra inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by -



6 comments:

Frances said...

I agree change is good...can't wait to see where you end up next! ;)

Melissa Vettorel said...

I'm going to miss your sketches and challenges. MCS was lucky to have you on their team. Good luck and I hope to see your work around;-)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Liz, new days are awesome and I just can't wait to see what you will be up to next. Happy Monday!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Liz, these layout are beautiful. Love your Splendor in the Grass photo .. wow! I agree that change can be good. MCS was lucky to have you though!

Debbie said...

Love the Splendor in the Grass layout. Always enjoy seeing what you create. Change always brings a new adventure.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Liz, I will miss seeing you at MCS but I know I can find you here.