Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Sketch, October 25th


I don't know what it is about little boys and 8.5x11 layouts, but they seem to go together well. It is so much fun having one of each, because there are so many super cute little boy lines out there. Let's Roll from Imaginisce is perfect for the little man on the run or roll depending on the situation. My son loves to be pulled in his wagon and is just starting to show interest in toy cars and trucks. I really like the way the primary colors in this line are just a tad muted for a bright, but softer feel. There are also some adorable rubons, chipboard pieces and stickers to coordinate with this collection. Thank you so much for stopping by - Liz

3 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

I heard your sketches were good. Heard right. LOVE this one and the layout to boot. Just finished creating a couple of things with that line....fun!

Vel said...

Love this!

Thanks for visiting...so glad you did because now I'm following your wonderful blog! :)

Lynn Biermann said...

This is too cute! I love those papers! 8.5 x 11 works gret with this! The vrrrrooom is perfect! tfs :)