Sunday, May 31, 2009

Official Monthly Sketch Challenge

Okay...it's about time I get a little more organized and give people another reason to hang out here. How about an opportunity to win a little RAK each month for using my sketches?

At the end of each month, I will post all of the sketches from that month. Participants will have a week to link any work done with my sketches to the Official Challenge post and then will be entered into a drawing. The more sketches you use and links you make, the more times you will be entered into the drawing. Then at the end of the final week, I will announce the winner for the month and post their work and links to my blog. Cool?


Here is this month's RAK. I just LOVE Crate Paper and the Lemon Grass line is perfect for late summer or fall projects. This kit is loaded with plenty of fun things to get you going. Please see all of the sketches from May below. I will draw for a winner on June 7th. Hope to see many of you posting a link to your layout in the comments section of my post. - Liz

6 comments:

-debb- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pearl said...

great idea , Liz !

I'll help to spread the word too on my blog !

Loving all your new sketches as always !

hugs

Pat said...

WOW!!! This has made my whole day! I love your sketches & use them all the time. I have done 2 for may. My mermaid LO is for the 24th & pool fun is for the 31st. here is the link to my blog. Thanks Liz & your work is beautiful.

Pat said...

OOps I was so excited forgot to put my link. LOL
http://ascrappinnana.blogspot.com/

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Hi Liz! I'm loving your new sketches! I'd like to print them off so I have them handy but don't seem to know how to do it! Can you help me out?

Toccara said...

Hello liz I decide to play along and here is my link www.lifeofascrappertocara.blogspot.com I had lot's of fun using your sketches