Monday, April 6, 2009

April Kits at My Creative Scrapbook


The April kits from My Creative Scrapbook are here and you will NOT be disappointed! The main kit is loaded with paper and embellishments from Bo Bunny, Zva, Creative Imagination, Melissa Frances and American Craft. There is so much to play with and the color palette is perfect for Spring. Here are a few examples. Click here to see the rest of the Design Team Gallery.


The die cut paper from Creative Imagination and pink crystals from Zva make this monochromatic layout pop. So many flowers, flourishes and alphas to play with.


This layout is based on my exclusive sketch that is included in the main kit. Please come by My Creative Scrapbook to join the monthly sketch challenge. You need only be a member to participate.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What precious LO's you created with that kit!! I love the soft colors. Just beautiful!!